.85 mile warm-up lap
"Nan"
5 rounds for time (Newbies do 4 rounds):
300m shuttle run (6 touches)
20 toe push-ups (30 knee push-ups)
20 body rows
20 KB swings
Finish with 20 each of alt. arm/leg raises and side leg raises (straight, big circles fwd/bk)
Nan Performances:
Compare times to 7 Oct 09.
| Allison T | 28:23 | 4 rounds | |||
| Andie B | 23:29 | ||||
| Daniel B | 20:59 | 4 rounds | |||
| Jacqueline B | 29:24 | 4 rounds | |||
| Lauri M | 22:02 | sub 30 sit-ups and 40 bicycles for run | |||
| Martina B | 27:32 | 4 rounds | |||
| Michele R | 20:03 | sub 30 sit-ups and 40 bicycles for the run | |||
| Nan N | 19:56 | ||||
| Patti C | 23:46 | sub 30 sit-ups and 40 bicycles for run | |||
| Samantha C | 19:07 | ||||
| Sarah C | 29:18 | 4 rounds |
| James G | 20:35 | |
| Jamila L | 25:20 4 rounds | |
| Margret Z | 28:55 | |
| Mary U | 25:45 |
3 comments:
I apologize to anyone who did not enjoy the "Nan" today. Just know that the Nan loves you, even if you do not love it. I actually did enjoy it this morning, much to my gleeful surprise - I think the DHS field makes everything better - thank you Lauri and Ben!
I do like Nan, the routine and the real thing! We didnt use the kettle balls much in the past. I am liking them--I need to work on proper form, but I can feel them in my core.
All Hail, the Nan! Congratulations, Andie, on your 5k time. I just had to send ya'll this link...hehe, I've found a new bootcamp and we've been doing a lot of work with jumpropes....http://soonereyo.blip.tv/#1762059
hehe
Post a Comment