Friday, April 24, 2009

24 Apr 09: 3-Person Team Game

Congratulations to our Week 2 Campers of the Week, Daniel B. and Jamila!

Workout:

3-Person Team Game:
  • 100 star-jumps (or OH squats)
  • 100 plyo push-ups
  • 100 windshield wipers (over/back = 1)
  • 200 jumping jacks (or bicycles)
  • with med ball throws and 15 slam balls or 30 mt. climbers
or

Team Point Game
  • 30 KB swings
  • KB Farmer's walk around flagpole
  • 25 slam balls
  • 25 body rows
  • 50 lunge steps
  • 25 plyo push-ups
  • 50 jumping jacks
  • 15 star jumps
Extended cool down stretch

5 comments:

nan said...

Ben, honey, it's only week 2...unless you're hinting that you've already decided Daniel will be camper of the week again in week 3, which could happen I suppose. This was a fun week! Andie, I am craving those pnut butter things.

FitWit said...

I tend to get ahead of myself . . .

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed working out with everyone today. I love Patti, Michele and Nikki, but have missed out on getting to know the newbies with my silly tendon sprain. Sarah and Katherine were great partners! Have a fun weekend everyone.

Michele said...

Lauri - I agree - it was nice to workout with everyone - not that I don't love you, Patti and Nikki, either. Hope prom is a big success!

Daniel and Jacqui - you were great teammates today!

Congrats Daniel!!

Enjoy your weekend!!

Jacquiebot said...

Tks Michele - u rocked!!