Workout:
2 x 5 min. out and back: run as hard as you can for 5 min. Rest for 3 min. Then run back to the start, trying to get back to your start in 5 min (+/- 3 sec.). Rest for 3 min. Repeat. If you you miss (don't make it back in 5 min., or make it back early), then do your age in push-up burpees after the workout. Go hard.
Example: I made it back to the start line in 4:48. That's a miss. I went too slow in the first 5 min. Since I missed, I have to do 31 push-up burpees (I'm 31). Note: even if you miss both sets, only do one set of push-up burpees.
Please eport your results to the comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I know I am posting this kind of late but anyone interested in doing homework or running 4 miles tomorrow morning???
I will meet you @ 6:00am at One step at a TIme for Homework
ok - sounds good! see you there. the more the merrier - anyone else is more than welcome to join us!
I'll be there!
or...not..sorry!
Thanks Michele, Gigi for doing the homework with me ya'll made it Fun! Good Job
Daniel - we missed you! Andie and GiGi - sorry I only made it through one set of 5 min - 3 min - 5 min. You guys finished strong!! My abs are killing from my sit-ups and plank holds that I did while you were running. The good news is my knee hurts less now than it did earlier.
Post a Comment