Back by popular demand, its the BPRC/TNT Poker Run! As youre out for a 3-4 mile run or walk, pick up playing cards along the way to form a poker hand. Best hand not fastest runner wins the grand prize! Prizes for other winning hands will be available too! The last card of your hand will be dealt at a nearby restaurant/pub where the party begins! Stick around for some food and perhaps an adult beverage. A percentage of each venues receipts will go to the Georgia Chapter of Team In Training, the fund raising arm of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
**When and Where?
Tues. April 21, 6:30pm, BPRC Decatur, 114 E. Trinity Place, Decatur, GA 30030, 404.377.7370, party at Raging Burrito.
Weds. April 22, 6:30pm, BPRC Kennesaw, 1625, Ridenour Blvd., Kennesaw, GA 30152, 678.903.0022, party at Keegan's Pub.
Weds. April 22, 6:30pm, BPRC Atlanta, 3381 Peachtree Rd., Atlanta, GA 30319, 404.816.8488, party at Elwoods Pizza.
Register Now!
If you plan to participate, please post to the comments below.
4 comments:
I am going to be there to WIN! Seriously last time I went with a group and two of them won a free pair of shoes plus got a fun night for FREE!
I don't think I have to work-- so I'm there!
I stand corrected. :(
as long as my knee is feeling good - i have been good all weekend and rested it (as long as walking around camp all day counts as resting) - i will be there. i'll know more when i see how it feels tomorrow am at boot camp
Post a Comment