"Mark vs. Man Jess"
1 mile run (5 laps around the field or 3 laps around school)*
3 rounds of
10 bronco burpees
20 body rows
30 KB swings
40 superheros
1 mile run*
*individually modified distances
Mark vs. Man Jess Performances:
6am
| Allison T | 29:28 | |||
| Amy L | 30:36 | 3 laps | ||
| Andie B | 33:25 | |||
| Catherine W | 25:38 | 3 laps | ||
| Daniel P | 28:33 | |||
| Daniel B | 30:52 | |||
| Jacqueline B | 30:20 | 3 laps | ||
| Lauri M | 29:51 | sub 100 KB SHP + 60 sit-ups for run | ||
| Martina B | 28:38 | 4 laps | ||
| Nan N | 30:15 | |||
| Patti C | 28:13 | sub 2 laps + 100 KB SHP for run | ||
| Sarah C | 26:48 | 3 laps |
6pm
| Amanda M | 25:23 | 500m run | ||
| James G | 32:16 | |||
| Lillian M | 34:40 | 500m run; sub sit-ups for KB swings | ||
| Margret Z | 37:52 | 1000m run | ||
| Mary U | 37:33 | |||
| Teaniese L | 38:07 | |||
| Vanessa F | 42:43 | 500m run; sub sit-ups for KB swings | ||
| Victoria B | 33:50 | 500m run; sub sit-ups for KB swings |
5 comments:
wow that was a hard one thanks for keeping me going today Ben, as you could tell i needed it. Just one of those days:)! Good job everyone!
Daniel (original Daniel / D1), you have now become MY nemesis! You were awesome and inspirational today (as always).
Sorry I left so early on Tuesday. Looks like you worked extra hard today - I am bummed I missed it! Way to go! I was thinking of you guys!
I couldn't have done it without you Nan! Andie, I hope your poison ivy is getting better-- today was definitely a hard one!
Michele you are missed GOOOOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment