Newbies
- Upright row, push-up, sit-up, squat instruction
- 60-sec assessments in pu/su/sq
- 5 min circuit: AMRAP in 5 min. of 5 push-ups, 5 sit-ups, 5 squats, 5 upright rows, sprint to the wall and back
"Welcome Back"
2 rounds for time:
1/2 mile run
50 superheros
50 sit-ups
1/4 mile run
30 barrier jumps
30 push-up burpees
Performances:
6AM
Newbies
| Allison T | 19/30/32 | |
| Catherine W | 20/19/24 | |
| Daniel B | 47/26/20 | |
| Jacqueline B | 13/24/22 | |
| James G | 26/26/22 | |
| Patti C | 35/48/37 | |
| Rebecca C | 15/26/18 | |
| Sarah C | 28/28/20 |
Vets
| Amy L | 37:00 | |
| Andie B | 32:31 | |
| Daniel P | 30:42 | |
| Lauri M | 33:51 | |
| Martina B | 35:39 | |
| Michele R | 27:47 | |
| Nan N | 27:09 | |
| Nikki M | 35:39 | |
| Samantha C | 31:13 |
6PM
Newbies
| Amanda M | 23/27/15 | 30-sec assessment for squats |
| Jamila L | 40/45/47 | |
| Sharon B | 21/27/28 |
Vets
| James G | 24:00 | |
| Margret Z | 36:36 | |
| Mary U | 29:49 | |
| Jill G | 24:56 | |
| Ryan B | 33:31 |
3 comments:
Day one - done! Woo hoo!! Way to go! Vets - way to bust your butt today - that was a tough one, at least for me. Newbies - I'm looking forward to getting to meet you and hopefully learn your names soon!
Great Job! I must say I hated doing it but I sure felt good afterword. Ben I am sorry for all the mean thoughts I had toward you this morning. It just was not right! So so so Happy to see Patti!!! whodi hoooo!
It's good to be back, Andie!
Post a Comment