Thursday, April 2, 2009

2 Apr 09: 1.7 Mile Swim!

Stellar performances today! Just one day to go . . .

Workout:

  • 1.7 mile run for time (it rained pretty hard on the first lap!)
  • Tabata squats with "rest" at the bottom
  • Push-up/shoulder press ladder 10-8

Run Performances:
Compare times to 10 Mar 09.
6AM
Amy L19:51
Andie B16:24
Daniel P15:55
Kyle F15:24
Lauri M17:40
Michele R15:52
Samantha C15:41
Sinead Y15:11
Andrea V13:38
Nikki M17:31

6PM
James G11:40
Margret Z18:51
Mary U15:01
Teaniese L16:32

3 comments:

daniel said...

Today was AWESOME! Except for the fact I only have one pair of shoes...

NoSmallThings said...

Put newspaper in them tonight Daniel, to absorb the moisture.

Today was interesting, to say the least.

Michele said...

Despite the fact that I had a hard time seeing through my glasses, I enjoyed running in the rain. Amy, Andie, Daniel and Sam way to drop your time this morning!! Great job! See you all tomorrow with muffins in hand!