Thursday, April 23, 2009

23 Apr 09: 1.7 Mile Run

Workout:
1.7 mile run for time (2 x around the block)
or
AMRAP in 20 min. of
5 toe push-ups
10 sit-ups
15 squats

Turkish get-up instruction, 1-leg squats, knee-ins, alternating arm/leg raises, push-up/shoulder press ladder

1.7 Mile Run Performances:
Compare times to 2 Apr 09.
6am
Andie B15:21
Catherine W18:10
Daniel P14:45
Daniel B13:39
Gigi T19:14
Jacqueline B19:30
Nan N14:37
Rebecca C17:27
Samantha C15:29
Sarah C18:14
6pm
Amanda M22:12
James G11:27
Jamila L20:43
Lillian M14:29one lap
Margret Z16:31
Mary U15:02
Teaniese L16:30
Vanessa F15:25one lap
Victoria B12:57one lap

AMRAP 20: push-ups, sit-ups, squats Performances:
Allison T11upright rows and curls subbed for squats
Lauri M17
Michele R21
Nikki M17
Patti C20

4 comments:

Jacquiebot said...

woo hoo! my first mile! thanks for the pep talk Gigi!!

Amanda M said...

dang...I was the slowest!

FitWit said...

If it wasn't you it would be someone else . . . use it as motivation to improve if it really bothers you. If you keeping working as hard as you do, I know you'll drop a lot off your time. Believe it.

Michele said...

Amanda - don't stress! You will be amazed at how this time will change as you continue to participate in fitwit! I am in the morning class and joined fitwit a little over a year ago. I cannot begin to tell you how much my body has changed, let alone how much faster I have gotten! Please don't be discouraged by your time but instead let it be a motivator to keep working hard!! You can do it!!