Run a 5K
2 options:
- Register online to join us this Saturday, 21 Mar 09, at the 2009 Tour deCatur 5K Run - All proceeds support the Decatur Education Foundation.
- Use www.mapmyrun.com to create a 5K (3.1 miles) route around your neighborhood. Go as fast as you can, and run, walk, roll, crawl, shuffle, carioca or bunny hop as needed. I really don't care how you do it, but move your body under your own power for 3.1 miles and record your time.
3 comments:
Hi all! Thanks for your support of the Decatur Education Foundation. Would love to see all my FitWit friends out there!
Thanks for being such a supportive group each morning as well. I thought when I broke up with my "Buddy" yesterday, that the week would be easier, but you know how Ben is.
:-)
Good Job hope to see all of ya'll on saturday! The rodeo is brutal! Can not wait for Thursday and Friday!
Andie - hope you made it FL safely. I agree yesterday was hard - but felt good when we were finished.
To anyone there yesterday - way to fight through the pain until the end!
Lisa, thanks for running with me this morning. You did a great job!
***Safety Alert - My co-worker forwarded the following link to me. Not to alarm anyone, but please be careful when jogging, especially by yourself. A lady was attacked (stabbed) yesterday morning on Briarcliff.
http://www.11alive.com/video/default.aspx?aid=105880&storyid=128085
Post a Comment