Tuesday, March 31, 2009

31 Mar 09: Wall Ball/Push-Up Challenge

Workout:
  • .85 mile warm-up lap
  • For time: 50, 40, 30, 20, 10: wall ball shots (8 ft. target) and push-ups
  • Double-under practice
  • PNF stretching

Wall Ball/Push-Up Performances:
Compare times to 9 Mar 09.
6AM
Andie B 11:27 15 lbs. ball
Andrea V 12:47 15 lbs. ball
Cristina M 15:08 8 lbs. ball
Kyle F 12:47 12 lbs. ball
Lauri M 13:00 10 lbs. ball
Martina B
20:50 50, 40, 30; 10 lbs. ball
Michele R 11:55 15 lbs. ball
Nan N
13:08 12 lbs. ball
Nikki M 13:41 10 lbs. ball
Samantha C 13:41 12 lbs. ball
Sinead Y 13:32 12 lbs. sandy ball

6PM
Mary U11:38 12 lbs. ball

Ladies, even I'm impressed with today's times. We either all skipped a round, or we're doing something very right!

3 comments:

Jill Thoele said...

Wow! Those are great times! I hope I can meet the standard at camp tonight!

Andrea V said...

Did anyone else feel like they were going to toss their cookies for a minute there? Hard workout!

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

What is homework benjamen:)