Thursday, March 19, 2009

19 Mar 09: Bring a Friend Day

Many thanks to our friends Patti, Sharon, Amy, Nicole, Erica, Ryan, and Brandi!

Workout:

Dice Game
  • Roll two dice
  • Do the exercise corresponding the die number
  • Friends do 10 each, campers do 20 each
  • Then bear crawl, crab walk, backward run, and power skip back to dice
  1. push-ups
  2. sit-ups
  3. squats
  4. mt. climbers
  5. star jumps
  6. body rows
AND

"Baby Ruth"
For time (scores not recorded today):
50 lunge steps
40 push-ups
100 singles or 30 double-unders
20 slam balls
10 burpees
1 lap around the field

3 comments:

Patti said...

This morning was fun! It was great seeing you all! Looking forward to joining back up in April.

Anonymous said...

I'm sore!

Michele said...

You guys made my day - I am so glad you were there!!! I am even more excited that you'll be back in April!