Tuesday, March 3, 2009

FitWit Snowman


Great Job on the First Week!


Working Hard!


WE Will Miss You Maureen!

1 comment:

Doctor Klampette said...

Hey, Fitwitters!!!! I just got my internet hooked-up today. Thanks so much for the fabulous party on Saturday - that was the greatest send off. The new job has gone well so far...they're taken it easy on my the first week, but I'm on call this coming weekend. I've mostly been doing a lot of administrative stuff. I joined the local gym/fitness club...and got a jump rope. I also just logged the Manuel's run into my Outlook program because I might have been able to make it tonight (even though ya'll were at Ben's talk...I forgot about that. Rats!) Anyway, I got tied up with the cable guy (not literally, unfortunately) and my plans to get into ATL for dinner tonight did not work out. Then I flaked and started playing with my new internet and cable tv. Cable TV = fitness's arch-enemy. The photos look great, Andie! Keep up the hard work...I'm glad I missed the "fifties" and the sprints, though.