Friday, March 6, 2009

6 Mar 09: 3 Circuits

Congratulations to Daniel, our Week 2 Camper of the Week--ain't no booty like a FitWit booty!

Workout:

3 x 10 min. circuits (AMRAP)
  1. 10 wall ball, 10 slam ball, 10 med ball push-ups (5 each side)
  2. 20 double-unders ( or attempts) or 60 singles, 50 wall touches, 5 8-count burpees
  3. 10 knee raises, 10 star jumps, 2 hallway laps

Nutrition? Keep it simple with the one rule to remember.

4 comments:

Michele said...

Great Job today!! Daniel - congrats on a well desrved "camper of the week".

The link Ben posted was very interesting - you should read it! It makes a lot of sense.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I couldn't have made it without you guys!

NoSmallThings said...

I'm sore today, fellow campers! Having those days off in NY is making me feel all Newbie again!! I challenge everyone to get outside and do something athletic this weekend. It is beautiful and I feel my spring fever blossoming!

g2 said...

congrats, daniel!