Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wednesday Homework and Goals

40 Push-ups in 40 Days: Day 3
Don't be a slacker. Do three freakin' push-ups on Wednesday!

Workout:
Jog for 5 min
8 x hard sprint for 30 sec then jog 2 min
Jog for 5 min
Total: 30 min.

Goals. Post AT LEAST two camp goals to the comments. Why are you at FitWit? Need some inspiration? . . . Check out some previous goal posts: 28 Jul 08, and 2 Jun 08.


18 comments:

Alyson said...

1. Perfect attendance (except the 3 days I will be out of town)
2. Improve form
3. Eat healthier on a daily basis (ie – less sugar!)
4. Improve upper arm and core strength
5. Do a real push-up!
6. Workout at least one day outside of camp
7. Run a 5k under 30 minutes
8. Lose 10 lbs so I can fit into my old clothes

cpow said...

tomorrow morning 6:15a meet in front of ONe Step at a Time fora 4 mile jaunt through Oakhurst!!

Unknown said...

1. Perfect attendance with the exception of Nov 6,7.
2. Minimum (1) 3.5-4 mile run per week with friends.
3. Minimum (1) fun active lifestyle something like a bike ride on weekends.
4. Continue to focus on form, add reps!
5. Make better food choices whether it be the different option or less of what I really want.
6. Stop letting me off the hook! Be accountable!

Doctor Klampette said...

1) Show up every day
2) Choose the heavier weights, medicine balls, and resistance thingies more often.
3) Shave 20s off my mile (or our three laps, or whatever)
4) Keep up with my food log
5) Work on form and stay healthy
6) Lose 10 lbs
7) Get that extra workout in on Wed or the weekend.
8) Have Fun!

Holle said...

I did my 3 push-ups this morning! I love reading y'all's goals. I'm thinking on mine and will get them up here too. Glad y'all are off and running (literally) again!

Patti said...

1. Form, form, form.
2. 5K in under 30 minutes.
3. Bike to camp 1-2x per week as long as the temp is 40 or above.
4. Keep trying to improve upper body strength, and work on my phobia of thruster bars and kettlebells.
5. Remember that it's always "me vs. me." Don't compare myself to others.

cpow said...

3 pushups done! and got a run in with michele, leeanna and sharon to boot! Lookin good Billy Ray!! Feelin good Lewis!!

Michele said...

1. Work hard (if given a choice pick the harder option) every workout (at camp or on my own)but at the same time continue to work on form.
3. Healthy balanced diet - keep a food log. Must be good on camp days and increase to more days.
4. TOE PUSH-UPS (continue to strengthen abs to make it easier)
5. Improve each tabata score by one
6. Workout 1-2 times outside of camp and every camp day that I will miss because I am out of town
7. See an improvement in at least one measurement (weight, body fat, waist, etc.)

Unknown said...

1. Attend all camp days except the dates that I am out of town.

2. Improve strength and form in squats and push ups.

3. Have fun.

Sinead said...

1) Focus on form
2) Be active on off days
3) Complete the 40 push up challenge!

Anonymous said...

INCREASE:
core strength
flexibility
balance
resistance
endurance
reps on assessment circuits
attendance
working out on my own

DECREASE:
1-2 "dress sizes"
time on timed assessments
poor food choices

LOOKS LIKE I HAVE MUCH TO GAIN AND NOT MUCH TO LOOSE!

Anonymous said...

FOOD LOGS

I have found this great online food log:

http://www.my-calorie-counter.com/calorie_counter.asp

Anonymous said...

1. perferct attendance with the exception of being sick from my 4 yr old.
2. Run a 5k
3. Lose at least 10lbs
4. Feel more confident and have more energy throughout my day!

Kjerstin said...

1. Get enough sleep - so I can be my best at camp and throughout the rest of the day with my kids
2. Be at camp every day (except the two days I'm out of town)
3. Get a 5th workout in each week

cpow said...

1. get better...stronger..faster
2. leap tall buildings in a single bound
3. pull on and button my jeans without having to suck in the air like im a vacuum
4. hop out of bed at 5:30a feelin like i just drank a jolt cola
5. dont ever drink jolt cola
6. run a 10j in under an hour because i have had already mastered the 10k
7. go for the heavy weights because i want to move like a butterfly and sting like a bee
8. be happy

Anonymous said...

1. Keep a food journal and share it with others on a daily basis.
2. Be honest on my food journal.
3. Eat healthy. Be healthy.
4. Embrace the joy of running. Finish 1 mile in less than 12 minutes.
5. Lose 10 lbs. Muffin tops are NOT sexy...enough said.
6. Run/walk at least a mile once a week on my off days.
7. Discuss with Ben and others when I feel discouraged.
8. Have fun, stay positive and not compare myself to others (like Patti said)...just try my best.

Anonymous said...

1. Master the kettlebell
2. Do double unders
3. Attend all sessions that I am not out of town or on call
4. Eat healthier and be accountable
5. Loose a pant size and 10lbs
6. Improve form core strength and upper body strength

Andrea V said...

Andrea's goals:
1. Make more careful choices about food
2. Increase weights
3. Improve my form
4. While I am out of town for two weeks, keep working out at least 5 days a week.