Workout
400 the Hard Way:
10 x 40 yrd sprints, shuttling back and forth with a 4-5 person team.
Capture the Equipment Game:
- Two teams face off 40 yrds apart. On go, each team races across to the other side, chooses a piece of equipment and performs 10 reps of the exercise. They then bring back the equipment to their own side and repeat.
- Exercises: body rows, thrusters, KB swings, slam balls, upright rows, side raises, OH squats
9 comments:
I am like really sore! every muscle! Good workout today guys!
Are we moving inside any time soon?!?
not this camp next year the begining of next year we are. Thye told us this at the begining that is how I know
being outside today really wasnt bad at all, in fact i started shedding my top layer during the warm up and never felt cold after that because we are pretty much constantly moving. i say give it a try for all those who are afeared of the cold! dont be a scaredt!
I was scared of the cold this morning. I will be back in full swing tomorrow. Good job for the ones that were strong enough to bare the cold. Kudos!
I liked today's workout. All the running probably kept me warm enough. I took off a layer during warm-up too and eventually took my hat off as well.
If you are not sure what to wear, ask. I'm sure folks will be happy to give suggestions.
See you all tomorrow!
Great Workout today, everybody! Maybe the thought of possibly getting cold keeps me going a little. I'm usually as hot as a toaster when we're finished...I go home and my whole face is rosey. This afternoon, though, I am really sore, too. Guess that's a good thing.
Hey, ya'll, here's a link to some photos Andie took of my little love, Sparkle... http://sparkle1.shutterfly.com
I agree with everyone who has posted already, I was much warmer than expected this morning! Ben and Mary kept us moving. I am sore, too but I guess that just means that we worked hard today! Everyone who braved the cold, way to go!!
Post a Comment