Friday, November 21, 2008

21 Nov 08: My Buddy Mini Tour of BB Park

40 Push-ups in 40 Days: Day 19

Workout
My Buddy: carry a 8-9lbs bar with you for the entire workout--warm-up included.
  • 8-4-2 on b-ball court
  • 10-yrd OH lunges
  • 3 x 45/15 of OH squat, thrusters, and split jumps
  • 2 x 30/15 of dips, jumping jacks, step-ups, and bench squat jumps
  • 5 min of hill sprints w/ 8 thrusters at the top
Congratulations to Michele, our Week 3 Camper of the Week! Kudos to Andie, Maureen and Michele who beat the cold all 5 days in a row!

4 comments:

Patti said...

This was a tough, tough week. Andie, Maureen and Michele, you are all my heroes. I must admit, I questioned my sanity several times when I couldn't feel my fingers or toes during the workouts. I never thought I'd be able to do something like this, but I'm continually amazed by the way the FitWit program re-educates us about what our limits truly are. Thanks for being there for me, everyone! Have a super-fantastic weekend, and I'll see you at the park on Monday!

Anonymous said...

Is anyone running this weekend? Tomorrow would be good for me if anyone is interested!

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Thanks Patti! But I think Michele deserves camper of the week every week, cause she is always motivating! FitWit rocks!

Michele said...

We are half way there!! YAY!! This week was great(extremely cold but still awesome)!! I am sorry I won't be around next week but I promise to be doing my push-ups and working out on my own which won't be nearly as much fun. Andie and Maureen - you both definitely deserve a piece of camper of the week so I would like to share it with both of you - way to brave the cold every morning!! I nominate that you each deserve to do one of the 1-2-3 ______ next week. To all that weren't there this morning: I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving in the presence of family and/or friends! See you in December!