In a very close race, 5-Min Wheel beats Ruth!
Official Results:
Ruth - 8 votes
5-Min Wheel - 9 votes
Workout:
"5-Min Wheel"
3 rounds of 60 sec at each station w/ 1 min rest between rounds. Count total repetitions.
- burpees
- slam ball
- KB high pull
- barrier jumps (over and back = 1; if not going over the barrier, then over/back twice = 1)
- thrusters
Wheel Performances:
Alyson 289
Andie 303
Andrea V 309
Andrea Y 376
Cindy 225
Kate 197
Kjerstin 254
Kristy 163
Kyle 300
Lisa 170
Maureen 224
Melissa 269
Michele 321
Nan 348
Zizi 325
6 comments:
I need to learn to workout, breathe, and count all at the same time. Great workout but have no idea how many I did.
way to work hard this morning! it was tough but energizing. see you all on thursday.
andie, cindy, anyone else...are you working out tomorrow morning?
Running- Meeting at One step at a time @ 6:15. Cindy is in charge on route!
My goals:
1. Go to bootcamp in the rain.
2. Keep food journal and focus on protein.
3. Don't be afraid to push myself out of my comfort zone.
4. Join running group at least once a week.
I will run with you guys tomorrow morning if my candidate wins tonight. If not, I won't be there because I'll have a major 'tude and need to make an "attitude adjustment" before I go to work.
Hopefully I'll see you at One Step at a Time at 6:15.
Do double unders
Master the kettlebell
Eat healthier be accountable
Loose 10lbs
Attend all camps unless oot or oc
Positive attitude
Post a Comment