Your source for workouts, scores, news, announcements, and photos for FitWit-Decatur.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Goals Revisited
We're over halfway done. Go back and look at your goals. Are you achieving them? Why or why not? Be honest here. What's it going to take to reach your goals this camp? Post your thoughts to the comments.
Hey all. I don't have all your emails for the Evite, but my husband and I are planning a holiday party for the evening of December 20th, and all my FitWit ladies (and Matt and Ben) are welcome to join the festivities. Save the date!
1. Form - Working on it. I think my squat form is improving. At least I'm more aware of it now. I've definitely mindful of proper form for star jumps, burpees, etc. (having learned from previous mistakes). 2. 5K in under 30 mins - Ding! 3. Bike to camp 1-2x per week if 40 or above - was able to accomplish this the first 2 weeks of camp. 4. Work on upper body - working on it still. 40 pushup challenge is helping. I may need to incorporate more of a focus on upper body for my days off of camp. 5. Remember it's "me vs. me." - I feel like I've more or less achieved this one. I don't feel bad anymore if I don't do as well as others in camp, and I can accept that I'll always have good days and bad days.
1. Get enough sleep - I have cut out caffeine, so I have been getting to sleep earlier. 2. Be at camp every day (except the two days I'm out of town)- almost, missed 2 days because my son woke me up multiple times in the night. 3. Get a 5th workout in each week - need to work on this - hoping to get a couple more in this week. Wednesday or Friday anyone?
Not originally goals, but I started a food log, can do toe push-ups, made general improvements, and I'm pushing myself more.
3 comments:
Hey all. I don't have all your emails for the Evite, but my husband and I are planning a holiday party for the evening of December 20th, and all my FitWit ladies (and Matt and Ben) are welcome to join the festivities. Save the date!
1. Form - Working on it. I think my squat form is improving. At least I'm more aware of it now. I've definitely mindful of proper form for star jumps, burpees, etc. (having learned from previous mistakes).
2. 5K in under 30 mins - Ding!
3. Bike to camp 1-2x per week if 40 or above - was able to accomplish this the first 2 weeks of camp.
4. Work on upper body - working on it still. 40 pushup challenge is helping. I may need to incorporate more of a focus on upper body for my days off of camp.
5. Remember it's "me vs. me." - I feel like I've more or less achieved this one. I don't feel bad anymore if I don't do as well as others in camp, and I can accept that I'll always have good days and bad days.
1. Get enough sleep - I have cut out caffeine, so I have been getting to sleep earlier.
2. Be at camp every day (except the two days I'm out of town)- almost, missed 2 days because my son woke me up multiple times in the night.
3. Get a 5th workout in each week - need to work on this - hoping to get a couple more in this week.
Wednesday or Friday anyone?
Not originally goals, but I started a food log, can do toe push-ups, made general improvements, and I'm pushing myself more.
Post a Comment