Thursday, May 14, 2009

Village Theatre Fundraiser for The FitWit Foundation

A mushroom walks into a bar. The bartender says "Hey, you can't come in here!" The mushroom says, "Why not? I'm a fun guy!" (fungi)

O.k. so I'm not hilarious. But you know what is? Village Theatre:

The FitWIt Foundation invites you to enjoy an evening of improv comedy with Village Theatre
  • Saturday, 16 May 09 @ 8:30 pm
  • Tickets are $10 and $5 of that goes directly to the Foundation
  • To purchase tickets, please go to www.villagecomedy.com and buy your tickets online with the Discount Code "fitwit"

3 comments:

nan said...

Ben, you are funny - I laughed out loud. I also enjoy your math jokes and references (y = 1 was a personal fav).

Unknown said...

I cannot find the name of Tweety birds girl. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tweety
This link can lead you to some ideas as to who she is. To the best of my knowledge her name may be Sweetie Bird or Twitty Bird. http://www.goantiques.com/scripts/images,id,1121618.html
This will provide proof of her existence. Can anyone find out her name?

Jacquiebot said...

Thank you to Margaret for making me (almost) pee my pants! BEST Sound Effects EVER.