Impressive day! I got to experience the PM class for the first time - you guys are awesome. Gold team - good job! Jim, Margret and Vanessa - I had a great time working out with you! Blue way to bust your butts tonight to get back in this game! Andie - double workout girl - you're awesome! Gold - don't forget to do and post your homework and come the rest Thursday and Friday! Attendance has us in this game - let's not lose the edge now!
If you did not see under the homework post - Andie and I are meeting at 5:45am tomorrow morning at One Step At A Time in Oakhurst. Andie's number is posted or you can call me 216-978-5150. The more the merrier!!
3 comments:
WOW--blue had some power on the partners today. Good thing we had our attendance together! Go Gold!
Way to go all teams but especially BLUE! Michelle you rock by the way!
Way to go PM group everyone was awesome!
Impressive day! I got to experience the PM class for the first time - you guys are awesome. Gold team - good job! Jim, Margret and Vanessa - I had a great time working out with you! Blue way to bust your butts tonight to get back in this game! Andie - double workout girl - you're awesome! Gold - don't forget to do and post your homework and come the rest Thursday and Friday! Attendance has us in this game - let's not lose the edge now!
If you did not see under the homework post - Andie and I are meeting at 5:45am tomorrow morning at One Step At A Time in Oakhurst. Andie's number is posted or you can call me 216-978-5150. The more the merrier!!
Post a Comment