Good Job today GOLD TEAM!!! I think we are still in the running but that said WE Still need LOTS and LOTS OF POINTS - PLEASE DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND POST IT TO THE BLOG if you have not done so already! ALSO - tomorrow is our last chance - we are down by over 6,000 pts. Just showing up you'll help us out by adding 1000 points so please come!!! There is a fun gold surprise - I have been saving the best for last!
BLUE TEAM - congrats on making up so many points today. Don't worry we love you too so there is a fun surprise that everyone can share too!
1 comment:
Good Job today GOLD TEAM!!! I think we are still in the running but that said WE Still need LOTS and LOTS OF POINTS - PLEASE DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND POST IT TO THE BLOG if you have not done so already! ALSO - tomorrow is our last chance - we are down by over 6,000 pts. Just showing up you'll help us out by adding 1000 points so please come!!! There is a fun gold surprise - I have been saving the best for last!
BLUE TEAM - congrats on making up so many points today. Don't worry we love you too so there is a fun surprise that everyone can share too!
Post a Comment