Workout:
3 x 300m sprints
4 x 150m sprints
push-up/shoulder press ladder 1-5-1
Alternate Workout:
Modified "Dawn"
AMRAP in 30 min. of
10 burpees
15 lunge steps
20 dips
25 squats
50 squat high-pulls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your source for workouts, scores, news, announcements, and photos for FitWit-Decatur.
4 comments:
Great job today, runners! Looked like a tough one.
Lauri, Michele, and Martina - I'm sorry you guys are in pain but I'm happy that you are keeping me and my bum leg company!
I second what Patti said - RUNNERS YOU ALL WERE AWESOME TODAY!!! Way to stick with it and fight through to the end!
Patti, Lauri and Martina - as always it's nice to not be the only one off to the side doing something different - you guys keep me going and from getting too frustrated that I can't participate with everyone else!
RUNNING IS AWESOME!
I miss running! Six months ago I would never had imagined saying that...
Post a Comment