Tuesday, May 19, 2009

19 May 09: Partner Pentathlon

BLUE: 34,094
GOLD: 42,280




Workout:
Partners chosen from within the Blue and Gold teams competing in 5 events; only one partner may be working at a time:
1. Complete 150 double unders (450 singles) (30 rep max. each person/doubles; 75 max singles)
2. Complete 300m shuttle run and 30 KB swings before tagging partner.
3. (am)Complete 150 wall ball shots (20 max each person)
3.(pm) Complete 150 slam balls (20 max each person)
4. (am)Complete 50 push-up burpees (6 max each person)
4. (pm) Complete 30 push-up burpees (6 max)
5. Complete 200 sit-ups (15 max)

6am Partner Pentathlon Results

6:15pm Partner Pentathlon Results

Points awarded as follows:
Within the time slot, for each event, and for the lowest total time for all events:
  • 1st = 1000
  • 2nd = 800
  • 3rd = 600
  • 4th = 400
  • 5th = 200
  • 6 th = 100

8 comments:

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Blue Team: WE NEED ATTENDANCE!
Only 4 people on the team showed up this morning! What is going on!
Way to go teammates ya'll rocked it! Just remember you you see the amount of results with with amount of effort that you put in!

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Does any BLUE member want to workout in the evening as well to catch us up! We are way behind just showing up to camp is all we need!

nan said...

Hey morning blues, I am definitely coming to 6:15 camp tonight. Hope to see you there! It is a lovely, lovely day!

Michele said...

GOLD TEAM YOU ROCK! PM CREW - PLEASE COME TONIGHT TO HELP US KEEP OUR LEAD!! Partner Pentathalon is a lot of fun!!! In the gold bag you'll find star bracelets and fun foam wrap. Gold/yellow is not necessarily in anyones wardrobe so that is why I have tried to add some of color each day! Good luck tonight!

Anonymous said...

Andie I will be there tonight!!!

I think I am pretty much a 6pmer now:)

Nikki

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

AWESOME! Let's not hand gold the win just because we did not show up to camp. We are just as fast, strong, and motivated as GOLD. We just have to show it in the numbers!
Gold you are awesome! Blue is just better than that!

Patti said...

Oh, Blue, I wanted to be there tonight but an emergency meeting at work decided otherwise. Argh!

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

I see where your priorities are Patti! :) See you Tursday!
Please post Homework if you can