Friday, October 24, 2008

24 Oct 08: Last Day!

Workout:
60-sec assessments in push-ups, sit-ups, squats

Banana relays w/
backaward lunge to 30 scissor jumping jacks
bear crawl to 15 star jumps
B-skip to 15 burpees
power skip to start

2-ball soccer

60-sec Assessment Performances:
Compare scores to 15 Sep 08 and 5 Sep 08.
(pu/su/sq)
Alyson 44/40/45
Amanda Lee 40/36/53
Andie 40/42/50*
Andrea V. 51/42/60*
Christa 50/37/40
Cindy 64/49/44
Jelena 52/58/31
Kate 41/40/51
Kjerstin 36/31/50
Kyle 26/31/48*
Leeanna 51/56/82*
Maureen 41/39/70 (j/j subbed for squats)
Melissa 50/50/55
Michele 54/50/46
Nan 43/43/57*
Zizi 45/41/58*
*toe push-ups

14 comments:

ANDIE--Rocks! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Looks like you are all troopers!!! Rain and all!!! Enjoy the week off!! See you at next camp! Anyone interested in going to Calavino's next Thursday?

cpow said...

arrie! we missed you this morning! had a big group turn out for the last day! next camp im goin for the toe pushups, bring it! my legs were spent though from this weeks workouts so im takin a week off of squats! glad you are in for next camp! i'm game for dinner next thursday!

Anonymous said...

I am baby that will melt in the rain. I guess that is a good goal for next camp......... workout in the rain :)

Unknown said...

Yes great showing on the last day! I'm a bit worried about lethargy setting in next week.. so I'm up for Decatur running club on Mon/Wed, and would love to take some bike rides in the evenings if anyone is interested...

cpow said...

yes! we will run for sure from the Big Peach Monday night at 7p! come one come all! i got a 3 miler and a 4 miler to choose from. and andie its not the one you did i promise! kate, email me at cindy.powell@turner.com and i'll add you to my dist list!

Doctor Klampette said...

I suppose playing in the rain is sort of fun, once in a while. It was a great turn out. Thanks, Kyle, for inspiring me to do toe pushups (even though I didn't get an "*"). I'm up for dinner Thursday and maybe even running on Monday.

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

tommorrow morning at besse?

Michele said...

see you there tomorrow morning

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Tuesaday and Wednesday at Besse Branham park 6:15 am
sweatin the the cold come join me!

Michelle thanks for joining me this morning it literally got my pumped for the day to come

cpow said...

you ladies are fo sho hard chargers! i'll be out there tomorrow morn andie, but come join tonight for the jaunt around Decatur!

Michele said...

I may come tomorrow but for sure will be there wednesday - just have to be at the dentist by 8am so it might be a shorter workout for me. Cindy - I may join you guys tonight.

cpow said...

Please do Michele! we'll have fune!! wear something reflective if you have it too!

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

FYI on Tuesday's workout
6:15 at One Step at a Time in Oakhurst changing it up with a little run. Cindy and Andie, maybe michelle, who else? come on I dare ya!!