Hello!
I want to congratulate you all again on camp completion! I know that there were moments that you may have thought that the six weeks were impossible to get through, but here we are, all reaching the end. I hope that you feel huge accomplishment and a sense of promise towards your goals for future camps.
In light of celebrating the victory that you have each had during this last camp, I chose not to share on Friday that I will no longer be a regular fixture at FitWit. Many of you know that my family moved over to the Howell Mill area early in October. This is a great move for my family and brings us closer to almost all of our activities. It was a difficult decision, but I have resigned as a day in and day out instructor. Don't be surprised if you see me as a fill in, or surprise guest from time to time! I don't want for y'all to forget the neon puffy coat or to focus on your flexibility, balance and form! I know that everyone will carry on the FitWit Oakhurst traditions of encouragement, dedication and hard work. I look forward to hearing about it, reading the blog and assisting you in other ways in your lifestyle transformation.
You've got my email address so don't hesitate to contact me with questions, comments and concerns as Ben says. Drop by Body Central sometime to check in on me and count on seeing the yellow parka coming over the hill on some cold morning.
Stay warm!
Holle Knowles
holle@mac.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know everyone--me especially--will miss you at camp, Holle. Caveman stretching here we come . . .
Holle you will be missed! Hopefully you can come to our happy hours too! Thanks for all the encouragement and support over the months! It was much appreciated! This isnt good bye, i'll see you around chica! :-)
Holle! You better visit or we will hunt you down!!!
Holle, I'm going to miss you! Thanks for all of your extra help with stretching and fixing my back. Please don't be a stranger! See you soon!
Post a Comment