Let me try to answer some questions that keep coming up:
Q: Will we be outside for the next camp?
A: Yes. Towards the very end of camp, it may get cold enough for us to have to go inside, but we are going to stay outside as long as possible. In general, my rule is that we workout outside if the temperature stays above 34 degrees F. It's good to be outside!
Q: What's the schedule for Thanksgiving week?
A: We will have camp only on Monday and Tuesday of Thanksgiving week (24-25 Nov.). We will make up the two days we miss on the Wednesdays during the week before (19 Nov) and the week after (3 Dec) Thanksgiving.
If you haven't already, please go ahead and register at fitwit.com for the FitWit-Oakhurst 081103 camp. Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There are some vets I do not see registered yet! Come on it will not be the same with out you!!!!
I just registered, Andie. I'm coming back.
YIPPEE! Would not be the same with out you!
Post a Comment