2 Parts:
- Do as many toe push-ups as you can do in a row without rest. Begin by starting at the bottom, belly on the ground. Push yourself all the way up. That's one. Every push-up after that, you have to go down below the point where your shoulders are below your elbows. Please post your total to the comments. Compare scores to Week 2 Homework.
- Double Tabata Sprints: 8 rounds of 40 sec. ALL OUT MAX EFFORT SPRINTS followed by 20 sec. rest. Go hard.
9 comments:
What do people think about doing homework tomorrow morning - I am in except for that it is only supposed to be 20 degrees???
I don't think I'm up for homework in the cold...I'll probably try it later in the day when the sun is shining. I got an email from Cindy about a group working out in Decatur...meeting in front of Eddie's Attic at 5:55 and then doing a workout in the library parking deck (which is shielded a little from the wind.) My plan is to sleep in, but I do tend to get CRAZY around 5am and show up for something. Hey, I don't tend to have anything else scheduled at 6am. Great workout today everyone!
would you want to get together in the evening and do it? I have to be at work early on wednesday so that would work better for me or we could meet at my house? whattcha think?
sorry i did not respond sooner - i had to teach swimming lessons tonight - if i wake up i am going to go meet cindy and her group at eddie's attic if not, i may just workout at my apt. complex - i can't workout tomorrow night because my dad is in town :-)
ok! Have fun with your dad!
I just checked back and saw your comment, Andie. I have plans this evening so I'm going to workout at the gym this afternoon. Hey! Today is the day I'm signing my contract with the folks in Monroe!!! Finally!
NOOOOO! I am happy for you, but you can not leave! I am to selfish I need my Maureen fix at 6;00am in the mornign! :)
I did not get to the sprints but I did 4 miles on the ellptical or 50 mins and did 30 push-ups with out stopping, not as many as last time but perfect form all the way down.
Sorry this will have to be weekend homework for me. My day got away from me and I am already in my pajamas for bed! See you in the morning!
Post a Comment