Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10 Feb 09: The Gauntlet

Workout:
"The Gauntlet"
30 min of:
  • 10 spider-man planks, 10 supermans, and 10 mt. climbers
  • forward lunge to 10 prisoner squats
  • forward lunge to 16 one-leg body rows (8 each leg)
  • backward lunge to 10 star jumps
  • backward lunge to 20 band shoulder press and 20 band upright rows
  • side-step lunge to 20 med ball diagonal chops (10 each side)
  • crossover lunge back to start and repeat

Are you looking for a good way to track your food intake--say, better than the spreadsheet I sent out at the beginning of camp? I like FitDay and SparkPeople online food logs. Both have tons of preloaded foods with their nutritional values.

1 comment:

NoSmallThings said...

I am finally keeping my food log on Weight Watchers. I need that accountability. Now that I have a buff bod, I don't want to have a layer of fat over it!