Tabata push-ups, sit-ups, and squats
15-min. circuit:
3 hall way laps
10 knees to chest on the bars
10 med ball clean & jerk
10 each of: supermans, alternating arm/leg raises (don't spill the wine!), knee roll-overs
Tabata Performances:
Compare scores to 22 Jan 09.
Andie 8/16/15
Andrea 12/16/18
Joanne 11/16/17 (pu/sm/sq)
Lauri 6/11/10
Lisa 4/8/12
Maureen 9/13/13
Michele 9/16/17
Nan 17/13/16 (sm/su/sq)
Nikki 8/11/11
Samantha 7/12/12
Sinead 7/10/20
Zizi 8/10/14
I want to be sure everyone saw Andie's comment from Saturday:
- Thank you Fitwit! Finished my 10k this weekend with the best time I have ever have improved over 10mins! Yeah i think it is unbelievable to!
6 comments:
Week Six is here! Way to bring it strong this morning! 3 more workouts to go!! As hard as it is during week six - it is awesome to look back and think about what has improved. My goal for the last two sessions was to improve a tabata or assessment score by one - I accomplished that today which only gives me more motivation to get through this week and work as hard as I can. Finish on a high note - keep going strong!!
Andie - congrats again on your big accomplishment. You are an inspiration and my motivation to run on Monday nights (and Saturdays when I can) - thanks for keeping me on track!
Keep up the good work ladies! See you in the morning.
Wow Andie that is incredible, but I agree not unbelievable... You have been working so hard- its paying off!
I really need to proof read my comments before sending :) sorry for not being grammatically correct EVER! Thank you all! Could not do it without FitWit's plethera of support.
Great job, Andie!
This is great Andie! Congratulations.
Way to go, Andie! You've really worked for it.
Post a Comment