Newbies
- Exercise instruction on body rows, hanging knee raises, dips, slam balls, wall balls, band curls, upright rows, side raises, and shoulder press
- AMRAP in 10 min: 10 body rows, 10 slam balls, 10 wall balls, 10 curls, 10 upright rows, 10 shoulder press, 10 side raises
"Rodeo"
1200m run (9 hallway laps)
20 squat jumps
20 squat jumps
20 plyo push-ups
800m run (6 hallway laps)
25 bronco burpees
25 squat jumps
25 plyo push-ups
400m run (3 hallway laps)
30 bronco burpees
30 squat jumps
30 plyo push-ups
5 comments:
great job today ya'll!
i second what andie said!
andie, i want to see your broncho burpee - you must demonstrate for us!
When I opened the page and saw the video screen, I thought FOR SURE it was going to be bronco queen Andie showing us how to do it right! It's time for You Tube Ben!
Way to start out the new session, folks. I don't remember doing that workout before...I'm sure I would have remembered bronco burpees. And now, an eight count burpee! Is there no end to the burpee torture?
Post a Comment