Workout:
60-Sec Assessments: push-ups/sit-ups/squats
Banana Relays
Plank Relay Game
60-Sec Assessment Performances: (push-ups/sit-ups/squats)
Compare scores to our first day, 14 Apr 08.
Amanda 45 /36 /52
Andie 55 /40 /56
Christine 57 /43 /49
Cindy 52 /43 /60
Dave 52 /36 /58
Leeanna 38 /52 /81
Nan 45 /49 /63
Patti 39 /50 /62
Sarah 46 /37 /60
Sharon 45 /56 /51
Sheryl 46 /33 /57
Sinead 48 /45 /69
With improvements like these, I know you all can see the difference in your fitness levels. Way to go, and keep up the good work!
Congratulations to our two Week 6 Campers of the Week, Amanda and Sarah! It's tough to bring it strong in Week 6, but Amanda and Sarah both brought it like it was Week 1. True role models for us all. Effort counts. Believe it.
Congratulations, too, to Patti for perfect attendance! Making it to all 24 sessions is as much as an accomplishment as adding 10 push-ups to your score. I heard it this morning and I believe it's true: the hardest thing about camp is getting out of bed. Way to go Patti!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment