Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1 Sep 09: 300 yrd Shuttle Run

Workout:
Timed 300-yard shuttle run

Partner bands (1-10):
curls
shoulder press
upright rows
side raises
w/ 40-yrd sucides in between each exercise

Partner med ball passes

Shuttle Run Performances:
Compare times to 11 Aug 09.
NameScoreNotes
Andie B1:21
Angie B1:14
Catherine W1:12
Daniel B0:55
Daniel P1:09
Jacqueline B1:16
Jan C1:24
Jennifer K1:30
Meera S1:24
Misti F1:17
Rebeccah B1:33
Rudi B1:31
Samantha C1:17
Gigi T1:28
Jose C1:13
Kimberly H1:39
Nikki M1:37
Vanessa F2:03
Margret Z1:13
Teaniese L1:15

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Daniel's leaving us soon to share his beautiful smile and fab-u-locity with Milan. Before he heads off to Italy, we need to have a toast.

Any suggestions??? Daniel - any special requests?

Daniel said...

Perhaps a cocktail after homework tomorrow evening? I'm going to miss you all, but I promise I will be back at the January camp!

FitWit said...

Daniel, how soon are you leaving?