Monday, September 14, 2009

14 Sep 09: First Day

6am

6:15pm
Does anyone know a veterinarian? Those pythons look SICK.

Workout:

Newbies
Instruction and 60-sec assessments in push-ups, sit-ups, and squats

"4s in 4"
AMRAP in 4 minutes of
4 push-ups
4 sit-ups
4 squats
30 m run

Vets
AMRAP in 20 min. of
1 field lap (approx. .20 mi)
max toe push-ups*

*Do as many as you can with perfect form. When the form fails, stop the push-ups and start the next round.

Ab circuit

Workout Performances:
6am - run/pu
Amy L94
Andie B80
Catherine W130
Daniel B282
Jennifer K39
Jose C100
Meredith M76
Michele R137
Nan N135
Rebeccah B85
Ruthmary B85
Sinead Y50
Gigi T73
Kyle F112
Nikki M69
Samantha C62

6am - 60-sec Assmt.
Caitlin G25/29/17
Lauri M27/-/16
Mindy G18/30/17

6:15pm - run/pu

Teaniese L108
Margret Z80
Mary U106
Vanessa F40

6:15pm - 6-sec assmt.

Gara C30/41/20
Laila Z19/34/30
Mandy L19/26/26

4 comments:

Michele said...

Day One - GREAT JOB!!! Way to start off a new session with a bang! See you all tonight!

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

what is tonight?

FitWit said...

Nutrition talk is tomorrow night . . .

Michele said...

Oops - I did not mean tonight - I meant tomorrow morning. Guess I should reread before I press send.