40 Push-ups in 40 Days: Day 36
Workout:
"Sweet 16 (2.0)"
3-4 rounds for time:
16 KB squat high-pulls
16 push-up burpees
16 dips
16 OH lunge steps (each leg)
*Run 100 meters in between each exercise
Sweet 16 Performances:
Compare times to 17 Nov 08.
Andie 0:34:54
Andrea 0:25:17
Kate 0:27:52 (3 rounds)
Kyle 0:25:17
Maureen 0:33:05
Michele 0:32:16
Sinead 0:28:08 (3 rounds)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Andie, Maureen, Kyle, Kate, Andrea and Sinead - although this morning was freezing, I'm glad all of you were there to help me keep going! I think we all deserve a G - double 0 - D J - O - B for making it through this morning. Today was one of my toughest workouts to get through. Andie - great job with push-up burpees!!! Way to work hard!!
Will see you guys in the morning for sure! I must say the photos from Friday are classics. Michele and I were actually smiling in those shots - it was just so stinkin' cold we clearly look like we're in pain! Regardless, it was actually a fun day!
Strong work this morning, everyone! I think tomorrow's supposed to be slightly less cold. Way to finish strong, Andi. Michele, I don't know where you get your great attitude and energy, but I'm hoping a little rubs off on me. Welcome back, Sinead.
I wish i could take the compliment
but I only did push-up burpees for one round then they got to hard
But thanks for thinking I did them the whole way through! Thank you all for your motivation today I needed it!
Post a Comment