Thursday, December 4, 2008

4 Dec 08: Dawn @ Bessie Branham

40 Push-ups in 40 Days: Day 32

Workout:
"Dawn at Bessie Branham"
AMRAP in 30 min of:
10 burpees
10 step-ups each leg
15 dips
25 squats
1 lap around baseball field

Dawn Performances:

Compare scores to 11 Nov 08.
Andie 6.1
Andrea 7.0
Cindy 5.2
Kate 4.3
Kristy 5.4
Leeanna 4.1
Maureen 5.2
Michele 6.2
Nan 7.0
Patti 6.2
Sharon 4.0

11 comments:

Doctor Klampette said...

Way to go, everybody! Strong workout this morning.

nan said...

Ditto what Maureen said! If you are a cold-weather wimp like me, today felt fantastic! Looking forward to tomorrow. Sorry for being late pretty much every single day this camp - I don't know what my problem is but I will do my best to be more punctual going forward. Bad girl. But you guys truly rock and I enjoy every single day of being with you. Thanks! And welcome back Leanna!

Unknown said...

I'm late a lot too lately. My biorhythms really sense the winter dark and I'm slower to get going... I'm gonna make an effort from now for the remainder to get it together. I do enjoy the extended warm up and don't want to miss out.

Leeanna Lim said...

Thanks Nan :) It was a good day to be back.

Patti said...

I'm also a repeat offender with the lateness. I don't think I've been on time once this session. I will commit to being on time from here on out (except tomorrow, I'll be out of town).

See you guys on Monday!

Michele said...

Patti - I'll miss you. Hope you are going somewhere fun and warm!

Leanna - I am so glad you are back!!

Everyone - YOU ROCK!! Who would have ever thought that working out in frigid temperatures at 6am in the dark could be fun??? Maybe I am the only crazy one that thinks it is fun. And like Nan said, "I enjoy every single day of being with you."

See you in the am.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have been super late too this session. :)

cpow said...

Arrie, i keep tellin you that camp doesnt start at 7:30a, maybe thats why we keep missing each other! :-P

yes today everyone rocked it out! and my booty was shakin but hopefully not in a jiggly unattractive way, but rather in a buns of steel way! ok enough about my a$$ :-)

Welcome back leanna!!

and i second or third nan's sentiments, i enjoy every single day of being with you too!! we have all come so far! WE ROCK! virtual hugs now :-)

Anonymous said...

My neighbors are loving their 'get it right, get it tight' wake up call and the cats aren't as good as all of you in the huddle ........ I miss y'all but am there with you in spirit and working out with you (from my exercise bike).

Anonymous said...

Sorry for being a late Lucy every single day. I just don't want to get out of my warm bed! I promised Ben that I would be on time for the remainder of this camp. I have issues!

FitWit said...

As I read your comments, I am struck by how proud I am of all of you. Some of you really have come a long way. I can see it in your faces, in your eyes, in your EFFORT everyday. Just 5 camp days remain in 2008--let's make the most of them!