40 Push-ups in 40 Days: Day 30
Workout:
"Ron Burgandy"
3 rounds for time:
Run 200 meters
50 KB Swings
40 Double Unders (120 singles)
30 Push-ups*
Run 200 meters
25 body rows
40 tuck jumps
30 slam balls
*to get in our push-ups with the workout, the first set of everyone's push-ups had to be on their toes!
Ron Burgundy Performances:
Compare times/scores to 7 Nov 08.
(35-min time limit; numbers indicate the number of full rounds plus number of exercises completed)
Alyson 0:34:06
Andie 0:37:30
Andrea 0:32:30
Cindy 0:35:30
Kate 2.5
Kjerstin 2.5
Kristy 2.3
Kyle 0:33:10
Melissa 0:32:01
Michele 0:34:16
Patti 0:33:35
Sharon 2.0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My time was 35:36 which, interestingly is 4min faster than I did it last night at the 6pm Grant Park workout. Grant Park was fun, exercising under the football lights with about 30 people, but I missed you guys! I sense a disturbing trend: when we had a 40min time limit (last night) I finished in 39:30, when we had a 35min time limit I finished in 35:36. I wonder if someone (me) isn't slacking a little in the middle and then turning it up at the end. Oh, well, at least I'm still showing up in the cold darkness to groan and grunt. Who is this sadist, Ron Burgundy?
haha! way to double up the workout ya hard charger! hats off to ya maureen! my time was actually slower than last time, but im blaming it on the rain...or cold...or well, ok i have nothing to blame it on! Ron Burgundy...More cow bell..me thinks someone is a will ferrell fan! hmmmm
It was great to be back and see everyone this morning! I missed you guys!! Andie way to keep on going this morning - I am proud of you!!
I am proud of you Michelle! Thanks for the encouragement! And Ben Cindy Hit on of her personal goals! Ask her what it is! WAY TO GOO CINDY- You rock and I am way jealous! CINDY CINDY CINDY!
Post a Comment