Friday, December 12, 2008

12 Dec 08: 1.6 Mile Run

40 Push-ups in 40 Days: Day 40

Workout:
Run 1.6 miles for time.

Performances:
Compare times to 13 Nov 08.
Alyson 0:14:54
Andie 0:15:08
Cindy 0:17:25
Kate 0:15:40
Kyle 0:13:45
Maureen 0:17:29
Melissa 0:16:00
Michele 0:15:24
Patti 0:16:00
Sinead 0:14:24

Congratulations to all of you who even made it out today, and especially those of you who bettered your times.
Sinead took over 1 minute off of her time, and Cindy dropped her time by over 2 minutes! Great effort!

4 comments:

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

awesome job today
hope to see you all on saturday

Doctor Klampette said...

Crazy, mad running today, gals! Way to go with push-up, too. I counted up 809 (40 in 40d) but *disclaimer* I did it the old fashion way - with a calculator! ha! - and since I don't have a (!) function I might of, sort of gotten distracted in the mid-20's and forgot a couple numbers. All this fitness and oxygen might be damaging my brain because it took me, like FOREVER, to figure out my mile time from this morning's 1.6 mile time. Sheesh, Barbie's right - math is hard. Cindy, I had to meditate extra long this morning to let go of you sprinting past me at the finish line. I take refuge in the fact that I bettered my time by 20s - WHICH WAS ONE OF MY GOALS! Ta da!

FitWit said...

820. 1+2+3+ . . . +39+40 = 820. That's a lot of push-ups!

cpow said...

Maureen!! i swear i sprinted in the last 1.6 too only you were too far ahead of me to notice!! i hope you didnt have to meditate too long on it! i wasnt tryin to smoke ya or nuttin, just was tryin to improve my time as much as possible :-)