Saturday, December 13, 2008

13 Dec 08: Bring A Friend Day

  • Congratulations to Kate, our Week 6 Camper of the Week! Congratulations too to Maureen and Andie for NEVER missing a day this camp--Andie even squeezed in one extra workout!
  • Thanks to our friends Ryan and AP for joining us.
Workout:
Basketball Shot Circuit:
Shoot 3 shots and chase the rebound, then do the exercises according the number of shots you make:
0 = 15 burpees
1 = 15 toe push-ups
2 = 15 squats
3 = 15 sit=ups

Toy Circuit:
3 rounds of 45 sec work/15 sec rest:
wall ball
body rows
jump rope
thrusters
KB swings

2-Ball Soccer

3 comments:

jelena said...

FYI Oakhursters - There are a few of us who are signing up for the Va Highlands Santa 5K this weekend - If interested, go to the below site and sign up! It's a hell of a course but is fun! :)

http://www.active.com/page/Event_Details.htm?event_id=1609992&assetId=dd03832f-d6d0-4c4f-bc00-026cd7c651f0

Michele said...

Just a quick shout out to all of you who busted your butt doing the "Dawn" this morning and then Ben's crazy push-up ladder. I am so proud that Oakhurst was there in force. To those of you who go at 6pm tonight - have fun!!

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Is anyone looking for something to do for the 21st-28?
I need a turtle feeder. I am going to be out of town and I am desperately looking for someone who can come to my house every other day to feed my turtles. PLease post if you can I will OWE you big time. IF you are going out of town do not worry I am trying to get one person who can instead of mixing it up
Thanks
Andie