Workout:
- Perform your daily push-ups in sets of max reps. Do as many as you can consecutively without breaking form. Rest. Repeat. Continue until you hit 38. Post your sets to the comments.
- Tabata sprints: 8 x 20-sec sprint followed by 10 sec rest. Go HARD! Can be done on your favorite cardio machine as well.
Body Fat Measurement Opportunity:
I’d like to get feedback on how many people would be interested in having your body fat tested using the hydrostatic method. We need a minimum of 6 for them to come out and set up the truck. Cost is $45.00 for first-time Body Fat Test clients and $35.00 for returning Body Fat Test clients. We're looking at Saturday, 29 Aug 09 to do this. Please post to the comments below if you're interested.
More info: http://www.bodyfattest.com/
6 comments:
I'm gonna need to marinate on that one!
I would like to do this, Ben.
Push-up sets: 23, 13, 2 (60 second rests)
Margret Push-up sets: 10-6-6-5-6-5
Jim Push-up sets: 38
push-up sets - 10, 8, 8, 6, 6
Jacquie: 11, 7, 10, 6, 4
Daniel: 38
Post a Comment