Newbies-
Push-up, sit-up, squat, and jump rope instruction and 60-sec assessements
Vets-
"Stadium Dawn"
AMRAP in 3o min. of:
10 burpees
15 step-ups (each leg)
20 dips
25 squats
2 laps of stadium stairs
Performances:
6am
Vets
| Name | Score | Notes |
| Alison H | 5 | |
| Amy L | 4 | |
| Andie B | 4.1 | |
| Daniel B | 6 | |
| Daniel P | 5 | |
| Jacqueline B | 4 | |
| Jose C | 3.3 | |
| Kyle F | 5.1 | |
| Michele R | 5.1 | |
| Samantha C | 5 | |
| Vanessa F | 3 | |
| Nan N | 5.3 |
Newbies
(pu/su/sq)
| Angie B | 26/26/31 | |
| Erika S | 21/19/23 | |
| Jan C | 31/31/27 | |
| Kimberly H | 9/-/24 | |
| Meera S | 18/24/26 | |
| Misti F | 25/30/25 | |
| Rebeccah B | 20/30/24 | |
| Rudi B | 6/38/25 | |
| Summer W | 14/31/34 |
Vets
| Margret Z | 4 | |
| Teaniese L | 5 | |
| Allison H | 4.4 | |
| James G | 5 | |
| Mary U | 4.2 | |
| Ryan B | 4 | sub 50 sit-ups for run |
| Mayte P | Coming soon | |
| Sarah S | Coming soon |
Pictures
8 comments:
It was GREAT being back! Day 1 in the bag :)
Welcome Newbies!!
I second Tina and Daniel! Great Job Today! See you all tomorrow!
Ben - Can a sista get a score on the board? :)
And what about 6pm-ers? Where is the love, I ask you.
Yes yes, great to be back! My apologies for being slow with the scores. You know I love all of my campers . . .
...Still waiting to feel that love - I swear I was there on Monday!
I am just all out of sorts this week.
Post a Comment