Sprint workout:
3 rounds of
0:10
0:20
0:20
0:30
0:60
- Get a good warm-up--you should be sweating before you start your first sprint
- Sprint as hard as you can for the time indicated
- Rest the same amount of time that you sprint
- Sprints are all-out max efforts
- Can be done running, biking, or on your favorite cardio machine
10 comments:
anyone down to do homework tomorrow afternoon/evening?
I could use some help with the homework Teaniese let me know if you want to meet somewhere.
Here is my email maytevinces@gmail.com
thanks
Maria
Tina - what time were you thinking and where?
Hi all! I was thinking about sometime in the PM. 6: or 6:15 work for anyone?
My number is 678.485.0810
Tina and I are going to meet at the upper parking lot at Decatur HS to do homework at 6:15pm tonight. Please come join us - the more the merrier!
sorry, I missed it girl. I am in for next week! thanks
Hey! Does anyone want to do yoga on wednesdays or sundays? I'm not doing well with my "extra stretching at home" --Dan
We got you next week Maria!
I love Yoga, I think I need it too. Let me know Daniel.
I missed the morning class today. I am going this eve, but what if it's raining??
Post a Comment