Thursday, July 2, 2009

2 Jul 09: Group Workout

Congratulations to our Week 5 Campers of the Week
  • 6am: Ko--Abs of STEEL. Pipes of STEEL!
  • 6:15pm: Chuck--I'm not sweating, my body is crying!

40 Push-ups in 40 Days: Day 32 (part of workout)


Workout:
4-person teams complete the following for time:
1 field lap
300 KB shp
1 field lap
300 push-ups (chest and hips to the floor)
1000 jump rope singles

Performances:
6am
Daniel B and Ko: 31:42
Vanessa, Alison, Jackie, Catherine: 35:33
Lillian, Amy, John, Michele: 35:33
Kathryn, Jose, Sarah, and Tina: 36:37

5 comments:

nan said...

Every time I stand up today, I hurt just a little bit more. Dang it Andrea!!! I think this blog should play rem's "everybody hurts" on a loop. Hoping the 6pm workout will make it all better...ahhh...

Congratulations Ko!

Unknown said...

Nice - along with the song, can we have a shot of all of our faces as we're doing it.

Jose said...

Yeah, I was ok this morning when I got to camp but since I've left.... OMG! Funny how it takes Andrea a day to REALLY kick in...

In the spirit of the P'tree, I was hoping to do an Oakhurst 5K Saturday morning. We'll have to see about that... my legs feel like jello!

Tina -email me mrcastillojm@yahoo.com to see if we still want to run it.

Unknown said...

Jose, I'm down for the run Saturday morning.

Unknown said...

Jose and I are meeting in the Oakhurst square at 7am for a 3.1 mile run if anyone's interested.