Thursday, July 9, 2009

9 Jul 09: Dr. Ed

40 Push-ups in 40 Days: Day 39 (part of workout)

Workout:
"Dr. Ed"
10 rounds for time, with reps:
10, 9, 8, . . . , 3, 2, 1 of
burpees
plyo push-ups
thrusters
slam balls
- Before each even round, run 400m
- Before each odd round, do 150 jump ropes (or 50 double-unders)

Dr. Ed Performances:
6am
Alison H39:46sub 35 kb shp for run
Amy L44:28sub squats and band curls for thrusters
Andie B41:19sub 35 kb shp for run
Catherine W29:28
Daniel B29:18
Daniel P33:58
Jacqueline B40:15
Jamila L35:53
John D44:33
Kathryn D47:15
Lissette H44:09
Michele R34:34
Nan N32:50
Samantha C36:42
Sarah C39:50
Teaniese L37:19
Alyson Z44:55
Kyle F39:36
Nikki M35:03sub 35 kb shp for run; sub 50 sit-ups for j/r
Vanessa F45:00round of 3s; 200m run
6:15pm
Brad H
36:11

Margret Z48:09
Charles P43:30
Jennifer P45:13
Kate B40:12
Kelly D48:16
Mary U34:16sub 35 kb shp for run; sub 50 sit-ups for j/r
Ryan B48:30

3 comments:

Michele said...

I apologize for not being my loud self this morning and not encouraging everyone as much as I usually do. I just wanted to congratulate everyone on sticking with it through a hard workout! WAY TO GO!! Only one more day :-)

Unknown said...

no apologies necessary! We can step up our cheer game for you!

Daniel said...

Way to conquer the beast everyone!! I'm going to miss you over the break!