Your source for workouts, scores, news, announcements, and photos for FitWit-Decatur.
whatcu talkin' bout willis?
wow
I don't trust any woman that wears a scrunchy and works out in cargo pants!
Oh my gosh - this is borderline frightening. I'm worn out just from watching the advanced flying frog. Don't get any ideas, Ben, ok??? Lauri - we've missed you!
I'm with you Jill - it's not natural.Lauri - you coming back next camp??
Oh my! Please no.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
whatcu talkin' bout willis?
wow
I don't trust any woman that wears a scrunchy and works out in cargo pants!
Oh my gosh - this is borderline frightening. I'm worn out just from watching the advanced flying frog. Don't get any ideas, Ben, ok???
Lauri - we've missed you!
I'm with you Jill - it's not natural.
Lauri - you coming back next camp??
Oh my! Please no.
Post a Comment